Monday, March 12, 2012

The Hunger Games

So I just realized that I  got into The Hunger Games pretty much the same way that I got into Twilight. I've been hearing people talk about it and have seen the previews for the movie so many times that I thought, "What the heck, I'll see what this is about". So, I downloaded a free sample of the book on my Kindle and just from reading the first chapter or so I loved it and had to read more!!! So then I bought all 3 books and my goal is to finish the first one around the end of March so that I can go see the movie in theaters. I'm not sure who I will go with though because 2 of my friends that are into it are already going at midnight and then once again after that with other people. So I'm not sure if either of them would want to go a third time, but you never know.

In my literacy class this past week we had to take a handwriting exam where we had to copy a short passage into print and cursive. I think I did alright on it and only messed up the cursive of a few letters. Well anyway, after I finished, I handed my paper to the professor and got my Kindle out to start reading The Hunger Games. My professor asks me "What are you reading?" So I tell her and she says that The Hunger Games terrified her! I've only read up to about chapter 8 or 9 I think and there isn't anything in it that terrified me yet. So what do you think, if you read The Hunger Games, did it terrify you? Leave me a comment! Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)