Friday, March 9, 2012

Clearasil’s Perfectawash

*I was in no way compensated for this post, I decided to write it on my own.*

So I’ve been using Proactiv for about, I don’t know, 5 years now and I’ve finally decided that it costs way too much! And I haven’t always kept up with it and used it twice a day like you are supposed to do. When I did, I found that it really worked and my skin cleared up. But because I haven’t been using it twice a day, everyday, I kept getting more shipped to me even when I didn’t need more. I got the shipping interval set to the highest you could make it so I think I was getting a new shipment every 20 weeks. Well even that wasn’t long enough so I just said forget about it and cancelled my membership.

Just recently I have been seeing commercials for this…

100_4090

It is called Perfectawash and is made by Clearasil. I find it interesting that I’m actually going to use this because I had used Clearasil products before and then they didn’t work so that is why I tried Proactiv. But, I’m willing to give this a try and see how well it works.

Here is what it looks like outside of the box

100_4091

Here it is with the face wash in place and ready to go.

100_4092

And here it is in my bathroom, I got rid of the remaining Proactiv I had so I could make room for Perfectawash!100_4094

  So here is the before picture. I’m not sure why it isn’t showing up that well, but there is a bunch of acne on my chin. I also have some on my cheeks and there’s a bigger one on my forehead at the moment.100_4115  

Here is a close-up of my chin so you see the acne I’m talking about.

100_4121 

Not pretty, I know! That’s exactly why I want to get rid of this acne!!!! I mean come on, I’m 22!!! I thought acne was a high school problem!!

So anyway, I’m going to start using the Perfectawash tonight before going to bed and will continue using it in the morning and at night everyday. Then I will take pictures weekly to track my progress. My goal is for this acne to be gone before my wedding, which is in 435 days!!! If it isn’t gone within even half that time, then I don’t know what else I can do for my skin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)