Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another thing I’m loving….

So since I wrote my What I'm Loving Wednesday post this morning, I didn’t get to add another thing I love since I hadn’t gone outside yet.

I am LOVING how nice it is outside!!!! It definitely feels like Spring outside right now! One of my friends (and previous co-worker) is coming over soon to check out my new house and catch up for a bit. Then after that I’m going to make dinner and I think me and my fiancé are going to eat outside tonight!! After that, hopefully it’s still nice out, I would love to take a walk to the park which is pretty much in our backyard!!! I’ll be sure to take pictures if we end up doing that. If you live somewhere where the weather is really nice outside, then get outside and enjoy it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)