Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I did this weekend…

Hello everyone!!! It’s me again!!! Sorry I haven’t been posting as much as I used to. I’m just so busy that I don’t have time to blog!!! But I’m still going to continue doing it, even if I only get to blog once a week. I can’t believe I’ve already finished 4 weeks of classes so far!!! Only 12 more weeks to go!!!

So now that the weekend is almost over, what did I do this past weekend? Well, Friday morning the cable guy came and installed digital cable and DRV!!! Remember a few months ago when I was contemplating if we should get DVR or not? (Click here to read that post) Well, they are having a special on digital cable right now making it a lower price for a year. Also, DVR is about $3 cheaper for 6 months, so we figured we’d get it, since it isn’t as much extra as it would have been if we got it months ago. I’m so excited that we have DVR now because there are some shows returning this week and in the coming weeks. This will come in handy when I have to work on a night that one of my shows is on. I just hope I can find the time to watch all of them eventually!!

Yesterday I had off from work, but I didn’t do much. I was in a cleaning mood, so I did some cleaning up and vacuuming. If you looked at the place right now though, it wouldn’t look like I did much cleaning cause it is messy again!!! We need more space!!! Either that, or we need to get rid of a lot of stuff. We went to Walmart at one point yesterday and I decided to get Soul Surfer from Redbox. Soul surfer is the best movie of the year so far!!! And it is officially in the top 5 of my favorite movies!! I actually watched it again earlier this morning. I am definitely buying it eventually!! It is just so inspiring!! It gives you a different perspective on life and it doesn’t matter if you are religious or not. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone and everyone!!! Oh, and how can I forget to mention that Carrie Underwood is in Soul Surfer!!! My step-mom saw the movie before me and she said that Carrie had a bigger part than she thought she would, and I agree. I think Carrie did a great job in her debut movie!!! I hope to see her in another movie someday!!!

Then today, my fiancé is off playing airsoft so I’ve just been home alone all day. I watched 2 episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and did some school work. Now it’s time for me to do a little more school work before I go to work at 5. I’m gonna try to get stuff done that needs to be done for Tuesday so that I don’t have to do it tomorrow. Tomorrow is my fiancé's 21st birthday and I want to take him out to eat and just spend the night with him, no school work allowed!! Have a great rest of your Sunday everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)