Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello again!

Wow, it seems like it’s been forever since I’ve posted last. I’m not sure how I’m going to keep up with blogging this semester. But, I am determined to at least post twice per week. My second week of my senior year is almost over! It’s so hard to believe! I still can’t believe I’m a senior in college. I am so close to having my teaching degree and then I’ll be ready to get a teaching job!!!

So what has been going on in my life other than being busy with school work? Well, as you know if you read my blog, I started selling Scentsy a few weeks ago. This past Saturday, one of my friend’s family had a yard sale. My friend invited me to have a table set up for Scentsy. I had a few items I could sell on the spot and then I could take orders. Unfortunately, I didn’t sell any items and I didn’t take any order. I think the whole time I was there, which was about 5 hours, I only handed out 3 or 4 catalogs. And I have yet to hear from anyone. I still gotta keep saying to myself, “I’ve just started, it’s going to take time to really get going.” Plus, the holidays are coming up and people are going to need Christmas gifts.

I’m not sure if I mentioned it before, but I started watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager on Netflix. I am currently on episode 28 of 73, so only 46 more episodes to go!! Then I have to figure out some way to watch season 4, because they only have seasons 1-3 on Netflix. I figure by the time I get there, I’ll be able to watch them. I’m really enjoying the show! I can’t believe I never watched this show before!

Well, I guess that’s about it. Oh wait, one more thing!! Nick@Nite is one of my favorite things right now!!! They just started showing Friends and this whole week they’ve been having a marathon starting at 8:00 pm! Friends has always been one of my favorite shows! I’ll leave you with a funny quote from one of the episodes I just saw tonight. Happy Wednesday (almost Thursday) and stay safe if you are experiencing a lot of rain and flooding! We’ve had a lot of rain here but, knock on wood, haven’t had any flooding yet.


Scene: Chandler is moving out of Joey’s apartment. He is going over all the bills that Joey will have to pay. He hands him the electric bill.
Chandler: Okay uh, here’s the electric bill. (Hands it to him.)
Joey: This is how much we pay for electric?!!!
Chandler: Uh, yeah.
(Joey runs over and shuts off the lights.)
Chandler: So, we’ll do the rest of the bills later then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)