Monday, August 29, 2011

First day as a college senior…

Well, I’ve survived my first day as a college senior!!! I can’t believe I just typed that! Where has the time gone?? Today was just a typical first day, going over the class syllabus in each class. I had 3 of my 5 classes today and will have the next 2 tomorrow. Well, I guess there isn’t really that much more to say about my first day. It seems like it’s going to be a very busy semester!!

In other news of things going on in my life, I just started watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager on Netflix. I’ve heard of the show but never watched it before until recently when I saw a rerun of it on TV. So then I decided to see it on Netflix, and of course it was! So now I have 62 episodes left to watch! I really wish I would have started watching this earlier in the summer because maybe then I could have gotten through all 73 episodes! Oh well, can’t turn back time.

Now I’m going to start doing some of my reading due on Wednesday. Have a great rest of your night everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a senior! I love Secret Life - I feel like I'm way too old to watch it but I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)