Thursday, September 29, 2011

The final auditions!!!

We have reached the end of the auditions. Well, almost. After tonight’s show, the auditions are over. First up we have a kid that says if you give him 5 more years, he’ll be bigger than Jay-Z. Alright, we’ll see about that. I have no idea why, but he started to pick a fight with Simon. That was very strange. And something you don’t want to do when you’re auditioning for Simon. So he’s a rapper, I guess he’s alright. Rap really isn’t my thing, so I wouldn’t buy a CD if he had one out. I do think he would do really good though because I think a lot of other people are going to like him.

Part of me feels really bad for the people who truly believe they are good, but they really aren’t. Like, seriously…if I was really, really bad, I would hope that someone would love me enough to tell me not to try out for a show like this. I know that no one wants to tell people, especially their friends and family, that they suck at singing, but sometimes you just have to tell them anyway.

Cashmere is yet another contestant who really thinks she can sing, but she can’t. She says that she does karaoke and her friends and family and even people she doesn’t know, scream for her when she sings. Well, I think she interpreted that screaming in the wrong way.

This next duo looks cute. Their names are Austin and Emily and they call themselves Awesem. I’m not sure if that’s how it is spelled though. I think they area really good!!! I can’t believe the judges want to split them up!! They are both good, why can’t they see that?? Well, after what seemed like forever, Nicole finally said yes and so did Paula, giving them 4 yeses.

I can tell that I’m so over the auditions because I’m not really paying too much attention to the auditions right now. It gets like Idol, the auditions get old after a while. And there haven’t even been as many nights of auditions for this show as there are for Idol. I’m just ready to get to the next step of the competition!!!

So as soon as I saw Brennin I thought “He looks like he’s already famous”. Well, it turns out he is a model. That makes sense. He took a risk and sang an original song that he wrote. I thought he was really good!!!

Well, the audition process is finally over!!! And that’s all I’ve got for now. Have a great rest of your night everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)