Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Another week and weekend has come to an end. Nothing too interesting happened this weekend.

Friday night I finally finished painting the lamp shade from my lamp I got at Goodwill a few weeks ago (and that I blogged about here). I will post the before and after pictures sometime this week.

Saturday after work, my fiancĂ© and I went down to my dad and step-mom’s for dinner. We’ve been alternating every other weekend for having each other over for dinner and this was our weekend to go down there. We had coconut chicken with macaroni and cheese and peas. And we also had cake for dessert which was delicious!! Then we went home and watched “No Strings Attached”. I thought it was really good!!! Now I wanna see “Friends With Benefits” which looks kind of similar to “No Strings Attached”. After the movie, my fiancĂ© and I looked online for a new laptop for me!! The one I have now is 3 years old and hasn’t been working right for me recently, so it’s time for an upgrade. Plus, mine only has Windows XP on it, so I’d say I definitely need an upgrade. He ordered me an HP laptop that I should have by the end of the week!!!

Then earlier tonight we went down to my aunt’s house for my cousin’s birthday party. I decided to be mean to my cousin with his present. We got him a Kmart gift card so I wrapped the card then put it in a box stuffed with newspaper. Then I wrapped that box and put it in a bigger box. I put newspaper in the bigger box and my fiance filled a gatorade bottle with water to add weight to the box. Then I wrapped the big box. This definitely threw him off because he didn’t expect a gift card to be in the box.

Now it’s time to clip my coupons from the Sunday newspaper and scope out the deals. But like I said before, I’m not going shopping this week unless I can get stuff for under $1 per item of for free. Oh, and Big Brother is on so me and my fiance are watching that! Have a great Sunday night everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)