Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend Recap

So since it was the 4th of July weekend, I decided to wait until now to do my recap so I could tell you about what I did today, the 4th of July!

Friday night was just a night that I got to catch up on some blogs and my fiancé played a game on his computer. There wasn’t too much excitement in the place that night.

Saturday I worked all day until 4. Then, my step-mom and her sister’s grandma was down from CT so we went down to my aunt’s house for dinner. Hot dogs and hamburgers…yummy!!! After that, me, my fiancé, my uncle, and 2 cousins went to Game Stop and stopped for fireworks on the way home. Then it was back to their house for game night!!

Then on Sunday I had to work yet again. I don’t know why, but the customer’s were extra annoying yesterday. They just bugged me so much!! But, at 4:00 my shift was finally over! I thought the day would never end!!! My fiancé and I then went down to my dad and step-mom’s house for dinner. I love how I didn’t have to cook at all this weekend!!! After dinner we went down to my aunt’s house and did fireworks. One of my favorite parts of the night was this: so it was way past my cousins’ bedtime and the one was getting really tired cause she was in a grumpy mood. Well, she went around the side of the house so to get her back behind the house, my step-mom goes, “We found a sparkler!” We had told her that we were out of them (when really we weren’t). As soon as my step-mom said that, she goes, “Sparkler?!?!” and we heard her running back into the backyard! It was just hilarious!! She really loves sparklers!

Here is the picture we get every year of me and my fiancé holding sparklers!

100E2258

Here is our first 4th of July together back in 2009 (I had to cut out my ex-best friend and her bf from the picture)

Billy 188  And then here was last years picture

Billy 1474

Then today, I had to work 11-8. And let me tell you, it was a really long day!!! But, I made it through and made it home in time to go see fireworks at 9:30. So now I’m at home, just relaxing. My feet are really killing me!! I’m gonna catch up on some blog posts (which I feel like I’m always doing) before going to bed so I’m all rested up for work tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!! Have a great week!!! And don’t forget to enter my giveaway for My Lip Stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)