Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Well, it’s Wednesday again. Which means it’s time to link up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday.

I’m LOVING that tomorrow night is my last night for my summer class!!! As of right now I have a 95% in the class so I’m pretty sure I’m gonna end up with an A in the class, or at least a B+.

I’m LOVING that tomorrow is also my only day off of work! I gotta get wash done and yet again, I have to clean up the place a little bit. I clean it up every time I’m off (which has been Thursday’s recently) but then a few days later, it’s a mess again!!!

I’m LOVING that 2 weeks from today, I’m going to be seeing my aunt that I haven’t seen since January when I went out with her and 2 of my other aunts for my birthday.

She's the 3rd one from the left 
She’s the 3rd one from the left

I’m LOVING the weather!!! It hasn’t been near the 100s like it was a few weeks ago!!

So what are you loving this Wednesday??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)