Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An update on my class…

So I realized this morning that I haven’t done an update recently about how my summer class is going. Last week we handed in our first paper, did our group presentations, and took our midterm. I got a 3.75 out of 5 on the paper (which is a big improvement by the way. I only got a 0.5 out of 5 last semester), a 100% on the group presentation, and 97% on the midterm. With those grades and some other grades we’ve had so far, it puts me at a 94%!!! I am so pleased with my grade so far!! And I can’t believe that I only have 2 more weeks left!!! That’s 4 classes!!! I knew that time would fly and it would be over before I knew it! Well, I’m off to class now. If I survived this long, I think I can survive the final 2 weeks! Have a great rest of your Tuesday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)