Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No cavities!!

I just got back from the dentist and I am cavity free!!! I don’t really hate the dentist, but it isn’t one of my favorite things to do. First of all, I don’t have any insurance so it’s $108 every other time I go. The other times I go it costs $175 because they take x-rays. I skipped the x-rays this time to save money but my dentist told me I should definitely get them done the next time. So I guess when I go in January, I’m just gonna have to deal with paying $175. I can’t wait till I start teaching so I can have health and dental insurance!! The other thing I don’t like about the dentist is all the poking and prodding they do at your teeth. At one point she was measuring my gums by saying numbers to someone else who would write them down. After she was done with a row she would say “No bleeding”, but it definitely felt like my gums were bleeding.

Now onto what I like about the dentist. I like how the dental hygienist makes conversation with you. She was asking how my summer was going and if I had any plans. I said that I was going to the beach with my fiancé. Then she started asking about the wedding. Talking about my wedding is something that I love to do!!!

So that’s about it, that was my excitement for the day. Now I’m just going to do some cleaning up and catching up on the awesome blogs I follow. Another thing I want to get started on is a project called “A room a week”. I found it on the blog Extraordinary Love written by Natalie. She actually got the idea from a friend who heard about it in a book or article, Natalie can’t remember. The whole idea is that each week you go through a different room in your house and go through every single item in that room. As you go through everything, decide what you need and don’t need. For the things you don’t need, get rid of them somehow whether you throw them away or donate them. So I’m going to start making myself a schedule for which room I’m going to do each week and then hopefully I will be done by the end of the summer. Make sure you stay tuned for that post! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)