Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh what a weekend it has been

Well, the weekend is over. I had a great time at my fiancé's second cousin’s birthday party. She just turned two and she is adorable!! And we got to spend time with his sister, the week in a row! That is a first!!!

100_1917 

Besides going up there and spending time with family, I just worked like I do any other weekend. It was really busy this weekend and I don’t think we had enough people working. I was about ready to rip my hair out after today’s shift!!! I even got a headache from the customer’s!!! But oh well. I’m done working until Friday now. Tomorrow begins my last week of the Spring semester and then I am home with my fiancé for good!! I so can’t wait! And I will get to see my dad and step-mom a lot more than I do now, so I can’t wait for that either!! Well, that is all for now. Leave me some comments! Have a great rest of your Sunday night everyone!!


Sunday Blog Hop Shibley Smiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)