Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I found a new show that I love!!

Alright well, the show isn’t new, but I’m new to watching it. The show is….The Rachael Ray Show!!!! Yesterday I was watching the end of Live with Regis and Kelly and then The Rachael Ray Show was on right after it so I just kept watching and got intrigued! She was talking about how her magazine got a makeover and has this little magazine inside it that you can pull out and it has a list of grocery items you need in order to make 5 meals! I went to Kmart yesterday for milk and I was going to get it then, but they didn’t have it. I’ll have to check it out the next time I’m at the store.

Well, I’m watching today’s show right now and I just wanted to share with you one of the recipe’s she made today. I’m definitely going to have to try it out! It’s grilled pork chops with fresh berry compote. It is a sauce made with blueberries, onion, lemon, and thyme that you put on top of pork chops!!!

That’s all for now! Remember to join my weekly blog hop and check out the other hops I’m joining today!

Nicole's Random Blog Hop
Photobucket
The Adventures of My Family of 8 Tuesday Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I am a new follower and congratulations on your engagement.

    Paula
    @inkscrblr
    http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/
    http://www.thriftymommasbrainfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that helps to make grocery shopping less painful is awesome in my book!!

    Thanks for joining the Tuesday Train - hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the train, Good luck on school and your impending marriage

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)