Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glee goes to Nationals in NYC!!!

I didn’t get to watch all of Idol tonight because I only got home

The Glee season finale is here!!!! They start of the episode right off the bat being in NYC! I love NYC so I’m loving this so far! I was there twice: once with my aunt right after I graduated from HS and then the last time was with my fiancé.

Finn wants to ask Rachel out but he thinks she is too into Jesse right now. I think he should take the advice from the guys and go for it. The worst she can say is no, right?

I’m not sure what the song is called, but I’m loving the song that Mr. Shue is singing on the Broadway stage! That’s definitely a download!!!

Well, Finn took the guys’ advice and he asked Rachel out on a date. I guess you could call it a date. The guys are standing on the sidewalk and all of a sudden they start singing “Bella Notte”, how cute! Finn goes in to kiss her, but then she says she can’t.

They just showed a short preview for Glee the Movie in 3D!!! I am so there!!!!

Rachel and Kurt somehow break into Gershwin theater, the home of Wicked. I was there before!! I will never forget that day! My aunt told me that our seats were row K, so I thought we were pretty far back. We get there and are walking to our seats and we keep getting closer and closer, and eventually we are only a few rows away from the stage! I think it was like, 3 or 4 rows. Rachel and Kurt are singing “For Good”!! I love this song and am definitely downloading this as well!!

The New Directions found out that Mr. Shue is going to Broadway. But then he says he’s not going and that he’s staying with them.

Nationals have begun! Another choir sings Usher’s “Yeah” which sounds alright. It seems kind of weird them being in dresses though. Vocal Adrenaline is up next. Their outfits are much better. I love the blue dresses!

Alright…it’s time for the New Directions to show NYC what they’ve got!!! They start out with a song that Finn wrote for him and Rachel. They really need to get back together because they are so cute together!!! Wow! They kissed at the end of the song! So that’s what Jesse was talking about when he said “Was that scripted?” in the previews and Mr. Shue said “No”. That has been bugging me all week because I wanted to know what he was talking about.

I love when they do original songs on Glee. Don’t get me wrong though, I love when they do covers of other songs, but I’d love for Glee to do a lot more original songs for the upcoming seasons. Oh, and since I commented on the outfits of the other choirs, I just gotta say that I totally want a dress like the ones that the girls in the New Directions wore!!!

They didn’t rank??? They didn’t make it in the top 10?? That really sucks!!!! I don’t think that Rachel and Finn’s kiss cost them nationals. I just can’t believe they didn’t even rank!!! Well, they got 12th place and they still got a trophy, even though it was really small.

Well, that is all for Glee this season. I guess I’m going to have to listen to all my Glee songs and go see Glee the Movie in 3D when it comes out in August!!! That’s all for now. Don’t forget to check out my very first giveaway. Leave me comments :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, they didn't place?!?! This is getting crazy! The movie?!!? I didn't even know there was going to be one! I'm so there too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)