Monday, April 25, 2011

A week late, but here’s my review of Glee

So, I’m a week behind, but I’m finally just watching last week’s episode of Glee. I was just so busy last week that I didn’t have a chance to catch up. But I wanted to make sure I got to watch it before the new 90 minute Gaga episode tomorrow night!

Selling taffy in order to get money to go to nationals? That’s kind of lame. I like Holly’s idea for having a benefit a lot better.

Sunshine is back. I think she is up to something though. I think she is just spying for Vocal Adrenaline. She is a phenomenal singer and should have stayed with the New Directions!

Carl is gone?? Wow! I didn’t see that coming! Maybe there is still hope for Will and Emma if things don’t work out with Will and Holly!!

Mercedes is pretty funny in this episode, acting like a diva. That was hilarious when she said about how on the day of the benefit she didn’t want her feet to touch the ground and they mentioned Lady Gaga being carried into the Grammy’s in an egg.

See…I knew that Sunshine was up to something, now she’s not even showing up and neither are the 600 people that were supposed to show up.

Well, things are ending with Will and Holly, so he could get back with Emma now.

So, that episode was probably one of my least favorite episodes. Nothing too exciting happened in it. The new one on tomorrow night looks really good and I can’t wait to see it!!

I still have yet to receive any feedback from my contact me form (you can find it here), so if you could check that out and send me your feedback. I want to know what it is my readers want more (or less) of on my blog. Also, let me know if you would like to do a guest post of have me do a guest post for you. Also I want to try to get into giveaways and reviews, so if you’d like to help me out with either one, just let me know! I’m going to try and host my very own blog hop, so as soon as I get the help from my fiancé, I will make another post announcing that, so be on the look-out for that!

The Adventures of My Family of 8 Tuesday Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)