Monday, April 18, 2011

An update on my progress…

So I finished my presentation that is due on Wednesday, I just need to go to the copy shop tomorrow to print it out in color. I’m almost done with my huge paper due on Wednesday, I’ll finish the rest tomorrow afternoon. I found a Twitter Tuesday Hop so I thought I would join in. Feel free to add your twitter link and place the button somewhere in a blog post.

Welcome to Week 14 of the Twitter Tuedsay Hop
Real Mom Reviews is planning lots of new hops to help increase social network followers!


&



PLEASE grab the "Tuesday Twitter" button and link it to a post about this hop. Beacuse this is a new hop, it will really help get the word out of you do!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, new follower from the Train hop. Would love for you to visit me @ www.fingerclicksaver.com. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)