Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

So, even though I’m busy with working on my paper and presentation today, I didn’t want to skip the Meet Me on Monday for this week, so here it is!

Questions:
1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?
5.  Do you know your blood type?

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
I’m gonna have to say Garden Salad, even though I don’t really eat salad that much.

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
I’ll be working Friday night, so I won’t get to see it. But I’ll try to catch some clips of it online and look at pictures if I get the chance. I’m not really that into it so I could kind of care less about the whole thing. It’s kind of odd that I say that though because of how excited I am for my own wedding.

3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
I haven’t really spent a lot of money on anything recently, but it was probably the watch that I bought my fiancé for Valentine’s Day.

4. Window seat or aisle seat?
Doesn’t really matter to me, I think the last time I was on a bus I was in the aisle seat. But either one works for me.

5. Do you know your blood type?
Nope, I have no idea.

Alright, now I’m off to work some more on my paper and presentation due for Wednesday! Have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!Wow you're getting married. Congratulations! Your newest follower from Meet Me on Monday. Hope you could come by and follow me back when you find time. Thanks. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from MMOM. I am a garden salad eater too. I also don't know my blood type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you're getting married!! Congrats!!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Madeline

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)