Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (Apr 5)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers:

“So I’m headed downstairs to get something to eat when I hear a voice in the kitchen I do not recognize. This is pretty extraordinary- I’m not the only one who doesn’t have friends as a result of Jacob’s Asperger’s; I can probably count on one hand the number of people my mother has ever trusted enough to invite over.”

- p.123 “House Rules” by Jodi Picoult

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful teaser and a book I am adding to my TBR list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-an-atlas-of-impossible-longing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jodi Picoult but I haven't read this one yet. Thanks for the tease! Here's my Teaser Tuesday. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those both sound very interesting, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)