Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday- 4/11/11

Meet Me On Monday

Here are the questions for this week:

1.  Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2.  Do you have any food restrictions?
3.  How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4.  Sausage or bacon?
5.  Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
I can’t think of anyone, so I’m gonna say no one.

2. Do you have any food restrictions?
Nope

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
It all depends, I can get ready in as little as 15 minutes and probably half an hour at the most. It doesn’t really take me that long to get ready.

4. Sausage or bacon?
Definitely sausage!!! For the longest time I HATED bacon. But, I’ve been starting to like it every now and then. At Thanksgiving in ‘08, I was up at my aunt’s house and she made some appetizers. My favorite one she made was water chestnuts wrapped in bacon!!! And get this, I was the one that ate the most of them! I still haven’t gotten the recipe, but I found a similar one online. Click here for the recipe. I was looking at Americanidol.com one time and was looking through their viewing party recipes, and I found that one.
Doesn’t this look good??

5. Do you Google, Bing, or Yahoo?
I use Google and Yahoo. I mostly use Yahoo though. But you know what is weird? Whenever I say that I’m going to “google something”, I feel the need to use Google and I can’t go to Yahoo. I don’t really know if I use one more than the other or even why I choose the one over the other. They both get you pretty much the same results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)