Thursday, April 21, 2011

And 7 became 6…

Here we go…time for results!!!! Well, Jacob is in the bottom 3, I predicted that.

As I was saying in my review about last night’s show, I love when they show behind the scenes stuff where the Idols are interacting with each other. It looks like they had so much bowling. And the spa…I’m so jealous!!

And I am right again…Stefano is in the bottom 3! I’m also right about Haley being in the bottom 3. But then she is safe right away, so I’m wrong about who is going home. Now I think it will be Stefano.

And the person leaving is…Stefano!!! I should have predicted it would be him in the first place! So now we are down to 6. It is anyone’s game this season. That’s all I’ve got for now. Leave me comments and let me know what you thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am stopping by from the Bunny Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    http://divvyupdiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)