Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You’ve never seen camping like this before…

So I found this article on yahoo. It’s pretty interesting. It’s about BubbleTrees which are these tent like things that look like a big bubble that you set up outside and sleep in. The article says that it is the closest you can get to sleeping outside without actually sleeping outside. They are only available in Europe right now and I can’t see them coming to the US anytime soon. And even if they did come to the US, they wouldn’t be affordable. They cost from $9,000-$17,000, depending on which model and extras you choose (You can get them with portable sofas, beds, and more. Some even have hardwood floors).

Here is a picture of a BubbleTree. Click here to see more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)