Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We’re almost at the end…

Alright, so I just turned on Idol and haven’t been paying that much attention to it  because I’m just ready for Hollywood week to be over with. But I just happened to start paying attention when they showed the wedding. That was kind of random and weird to see on Idol.

So then I was talking to my aunt on the phone and missed more of it. But now my full attention will be on my TV for the next hour and 12 minutes.

Alright, time for them to make some cuts. I really thought the first 7 that Randy had step forward were going to be leaving. But they were through. The one name that I can remember who is through is Scotty McCreary. I’m glad to see that Jaceee and Brett have made it through!!! I really think they will be in the top 24!

So, has Idol always played the theme song and opening all over again when they are on for two hours? Maybe they weren’t planning on having it be two hours tonight. And I’m also confused about them showing the top 24 tonight. I thought that was tomorrow night. Idol is being really confusing and all mixed up this season. Maybe they will show half tonight and half tomorrow.

Well, here we go. The first person is Naima. I don’t really remember her that much. But she is the first contestant into the top 24. I hope Clint makes it through. Except I don’t really like what he did to Jaceee. If you don’t remember, he is the one who kicked Jaceee out of his group. Just as I predicted, he is through.

That was sad when Jennifer started crying because she had to tell Chris Medina that he wasn’t making it in the top 24. I can’t believe she actually said she didn’t want to do it anymore.

Woah, at the end when they showed the preview for tomorrow, they played an audio clip of someone saying “Going back to reality” and I could have sworn that it sounded like Jaceee. I really hope that wasn’t him saying that!!

Well, I guess that’s all for now. Leave me your comments and let me know what you think about that audio clip at the end. I wanna hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)