Friday, January 14, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

So, there’s a show on TLC called Say Yes to the Dress. If you don’t know what it’s about, it’s just about a bridal shop in NYC called Kleinfeld’s and they film brides as they are shopping for their dress. I have fallen in love with this show!! Every time I watch an episode I get even more excited to go shopping for my dress. The one thing that bugs me with some of the brides on the show though, is that some of them will bring their fiancé with them. That is a big no-no! My fiancé will definitely not be going with when I shop for mine. So yeah, I guess that’s about all for now. I just thought since there is a new episode on tonight that I would talk a little bit about it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)