Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Yeah, I know it’s kind of late, but I’ve been busy and haven’t had a chance to blog for a while. So better late than never, right? I’m going to try to blog more often, at least a few times a week.

In this post I’m gonna talk about last night’s premiere of Teen Mom 2. The first thing I noticed about the four moms, was that none of them were with the baby’s dad. The only one that looks like they might get back together with the dad is Leah. And I really hope they do. I still remember seeing on 16 and Pregnant that time when they were in the car and he was saying that he knows it’s over and was crying. She was crying too, and I think that because they were both crying meant that deep down inside they didn’t want to have to end it. So I’m hoping that they can work things out.

Janelle…wow, I think she is worse than Farrah, I’m sorry. But the fact that she feels the need to go out all the time after putting Jace to bed, that is bad parenting. It seems like every night she feeds him, gives him a bath, puts him to bed, and goes out with her friends. Just because he is sleeping doesn’t mean that she can go out and do her own thing. I think it’s crazy that her mom is going for custody. When Janelle showed up and her mom’s house with her friends and got the papers from the police officer, I kept thinking, “Why doesn’t she just go in there, grab Jace, and get out of there?” I mean, after all, isn’t it her kid?

Kailyn’s situation is a little weird. I don’t know how she can live in the same house as her ex. But it’s a good thing that his family is so supportive or else she wouldn’t have anywhere to go. It would be nice if she could fix things with  her dad, but that will probably take a while because things are just so weird between them because they went so long without seeing each other.

And the last one, Chelsea. She’s kinda spoiled, having her dad pay for a house for her and a friend to live in. And I feel bad for her friend, who has to give up the last few years of her teenage life and deal with a crying baby all the time. I heard her say that this is what she wants, but I highly doubt that. I don’t know how you can be 17 or 18 and want to be around a crying baby 24/7.

So, I guess that’s all I’ve got for now. Feel free to let me know what you thought about Teen Mom 2 :)

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT STAND Janelle. I support her mom in fighting for custody. even tho he is Janelle's baby- he shouldn't be. Its not about Janelle or the fact that she birthed him- its about Jace and what is best for him... being around a bitch like that is not beneficial for anyone, let alone a growing, developing baby who if he stayed with her alone would be understimulated, neglected, and not appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i agree Chelsea is soooooooooooo spoiled. she gets paid over 200,000 a season,she can afford to pay for this stuff herself... and yeah, lets see how long her friend wants this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, they actually get paid to be on the show?? Wow, I didn't think they did.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)