Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First day of classes…

So, first day of classes and we had a 2 hour delay, classes started at 10. That meant for me that I only had one class today! We got out of that about half an hour which was pretty sweet. No homework for it though, so I’m kind of bummed about that, I wanna dive into school work! Yeah, you may think I’m crazy but I’m kinda excited to get back into the swing of things and I’m ready for homework! It’s kind of weird that I’m saying that because I know that in a few weeks I’ll be counting down the days till the end of the semester!! Well, that’s it for now, leave me comments :) :)

1 comment:

  1. i hear yea girl. we had a 3 hour delay, no one could get into kutztown until 11 am. which meant that i had no classes today, woohoo more sleeep for me..lol
    but yeah, i know i feel bored and i need things to do, but i know that once we jump into everything, i am going wishing that it was spring break and summer already :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)