Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fathers

So I was listening to my iPod today, and the song “I Loved Her First” started playing. I downloaded a few songs that could possibly be my father/daughter song at my wedding. And let me just say, I’m going to be a mess during that song. I cry just listening to the songs now, so imagine what I’m gonna be like as I’m dancing with my dad during one of those songs. I’ll admit I’m not the closest with my dad, we don’t really do that much together and he bugs me a lot, but he’s my dad and I love him. I will always love him. My wedding day is going to be one of the best days of my life and that dance with my dad will mean so much to me.

So does anyone have any suggestions for father/daughter songs? So far I’ve got “A Song for My Daughter” by Ray Allaire, “Daddy’s Angel” by T Carter, “Cinderella” by Steven Curtis Chapman, “Angel in My Arms” by Jack Kapanka, “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw and of course, “I Loved Her First” by Heartland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)