Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I’m Loving Wednesday.

I’m LOVING that I am officially a student teacher!!!! I’m starting off by teaching social studies and I teach my first lesson tomorrow!! The cool thing about that is that the two 5th grade classes are taught social studies by my teacher, so I will be doing all of my lessons twice!

I’m LOVING that next week I get to start teaching math!!!

I’m LOVING the amount of work I’m getting to do while student teaching! You may think I’m crazy, but I’m loving all the responsibility that I’m getting because that is showing my teacher how prepared I am to be a teacher!!

I’m LOVING that this weekend is a 4-day weekend!!! Yes I just said that I’m loving student teaching, but it’s been a long first week so far!! I need a little bit of a break!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)