Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m LOVING that I found my wedding dress this past Sunday. If you missed it, you can check out my post about it here. I can’t wait to try it on again!! On my wedding day, I’m never going to want to take it off!!!

I’m LOVING that I picked up an extra shift at work last night and I’m working an extra shift this coming Saturday. Before the semester ended, I kept saying that I was going to pick up every extra shift I could and until now, there haven’t been any shifts to take. I guess there are just a lot of college students back for the summer so there aren’t that many extra hours to give away.

I’m LOVING that my garden is starting to bloom! I went out and took some pictures yesterday afternoon…

Broccoli…these are the first plants that came up in the garden

100_4438

Potatoes…the one thing I’m worried about with these (along with the carrots) is how I’m going to know when to harvest them since they grow underground. I’ll have to ask my grandpa, unless anyone reading this would know.

 100_4439

Carrots…

 100_4442

Corn…not doing too much yet

 100_4443

Cucumbers…

 100_4445

 100_4446   

As always, I’m loving my wonderful fiancé! We need to plan a date night sometime soon. All we do is stay home! There has to be something we can do that doesn’t cost that much (or is maybe free). Got any ideas? Leave me a comment! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

(Since we don’t have too many recent pics of us, I decided to put up an old one.
This was back from 2009 right after we first started dating!!!)

1 comment:

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)