Sunday, May 13, 2012

My summer has officially begun!!!

Well, Friday was my last day of the semester and the last day I was out in the field in a 4th grade classroom. I got the pleasure of working with a great teacher and a great bunch of kids! I’m going to miss them all!!! Tomorrow is going to be kind of strange because I won’t know what to do with myself!! I do have a few things around the house I need to get done though, so I’ll probably do a little cleaning up.

This coming Thursday, the 17th, my fiancĂ© and I are going to get our engagement pictures done!! The first thing I’m going to do tomorrow is to figure out what we are going to wear. I’m going to pick out what I’m wearing first and then find something to match it that my fiancĂ© can wear. Then 3 days after we do that, I’m going dress shopping!!!! I’m taking my mom, step-mom, aunt, grandmother, and 2 bridesmaids!!! I’m so excited!!! I’ve been waiting for this day since before I got engaged!!!!!

So, that’s about all that’s going on with me right now. Since I don’t have class or anything anymore, I’m going to try to write more posts. So leave me comments and let me know what you would like to see more of on my blog! Have a great week everyone!!! And happy mother’s day to all the mothers out there!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)