Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I’m Loving

I haven’t linked up with Jamie to do What I’m Loving Wednesday in while, so I decided to do it this week.

I’m LOVING that 1 year ago today, the love of my life proposed to me!! I can still remember it like it was yesterday!!!

Billy 1510 Billy 1511

I’m LOVING that I have off work today and tomorrow. Things have been pretty rough at work recently and I’m currently trying to find a new job. But I’m sure everyone would agree that finding a job isn’t the easiest thing these days. I should just be happy I currently have a job but I’ve got to get a new one. I’m tired of faking a smile and acting like I like my job.

I’m LOVING that on Saturday I also have off from work so that I can attend a family get together. I’m looking forward to having a great time and hoping the weather is nice!!!

I’m LOVING that next week I get to see my college friends that I haven’t seen in a while!!! Classes start on Monday!!!!

Well, that’s about all for now. I’m going to go make my fiance some cupcakes!! Ever since I got my Cupcake warmer from Scentsy with the Happy Birthday scent, he has been asking me every time I use it, “Are you making cupcakes?” Now when he gets home from work and asks me that, I can finally say yes!! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that was a year ago. I remember when you posted those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)