Friday, July 29, 2011

Guest post- Life Outside of Teen Mom

Nikki from Nikki Darlin’ Beauty to the Bone has kindly written a guest post for me. She, like me, is a fan of Teen Mom and wrote about some of the mom’s on the show. So check out her post and check out her blog! Have a great Friday everyone!!



Life Outside of Teen Mom.

Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley have never had the perfect relationship. They bounce between being engaged to broken up every other day. But the worst part is that their two year old daughter is being thrown in the middle. We have seen episodes where Amber and Gary’s fighting has caused little Leah to cry and get upset herself. May of this year custody of Leah was taken away from Amber. Custody was taken away not because of the fighting, but because of the safety of Amber’s home. Amber had her car and home was both vandalized. To this day Gary still have custody of Leah. I would love to see Amber get her stuff together and be able to provide Leah with a safe home and a good environment. 

Maci

While Amber is fighting for Leah, Maci is fighting to be on Dancing with the Stars. Maci, who is friends with Bistol Palin, is hoping to get asked to be in the next season of Dancing with the Stars. Maci has visited the set of DWTS before and she is a huge fan. Maci and Bistol became friends back in 2010 when they met at a foundation to prevent teen pregnancy. I think Maci would be awesome to DWTS. I don’t watch the show now, but I believe if Maci was on it I would watch and vote for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)