Thursday, June 2, 2011

It’s June already???

Well, it’s the start of another month. It is also my only day off of work this week. I just got done working 8 days in a row!!! That is going to be an awesome paycheck!!! So I’m using this time to catch up on the blogs I follow, study for my second quiz in my summer class which is tonight, and catch up on So You Think You Can Dance.

The start of a new month means that the monthly page views of my blog are reset. So when I go to the all time page views, I see this…

AprilStats

It looks like my page views plummeted, but it’s only the 2nd of the month, so they’ll get back up there. I still can’t believe how many page views I get each month so I would like to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog!! I keep saying this, but when I started blogging, I never thought that many people would read what I wrote. I’m so glad I get to blog because I love writing and sharing my thoughts. So again, thank you to anyone who reads my blog!! Please leave me comments and let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see on my blog. I have more giveaways lined up so stay tuned for that!!! (I currently have two that are open, so go check them out here)

Yesterday on my way home from work, I stopped at a produce stand and picked up some fresh blueberries and strawberries. I noticed a recipe on my box of Bisquick for strawberry shortcakes. So I decided to make some last night.

Here is what they looked like before I put them in the oven…

100_2056

And after 10 minutes in the oven…

100_2057

Then I took 4 cups of sliced strawberries and mixed them with 1/2 cup of sugar…

100_2058

Then you take the shortcakes and put the strawberries on top. My fiancé wanted vanilla ice cream on his. Side note about the ice cream, I noticed the expiration date on it which is in March of 2012. I had no idea that ice cream lasted that long!!

100_2059

So, I guess that’s all I’ve got for now. I also forgot that I have to do some dishes at some point today, so I guess I’m going to go and do that now. Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)