Monday, May 30, 2011

Nicole’s Random Blog Hop

The number of people who link up to my blog hop has been decreasing every week, but I won’t give up! This is week 5 of my blog hop. So link up and feel free to check out as many blogs as you would like.

I’ve had a busy last few days and haven’t had time to post as much as I normally do. I’ll do a recap of my weekend tomorrow night if I get the chance. Also, don’t forget to enter both of my current giveaways: Cream Perfume Company and UGLee Pen. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - just looking around your blog and found this! but where's the linky? I've just started a blog hop myself this week - don't give up on yours! I'll come back next monday and hopefully find your linky up to join!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)