Friday, May 27, 2011

Bodycology Review

I love any kind of body lotion!! So I love that I got the chance to review bodycology. I’m open to using any kind of lotion as long as it smells good!! And let me tell you, bodycology lotion smells great!!

bodycology® strives to improve women’s lives through products that feed the mind, body and soul. We encourage women to “find their bodycology” with our delicious range of products that use the highest quality ingredients, long-lasting fragrance and upscale, beautiful packaging – and all at a great price!

100_2004

I got to try 3 of their products: rich & creamy skin softening body lotion, brown sugar vanilla body cream, and white gardenia fragrance mist. I love using the skin softening body lotion right after a shower. The lotion is clinically proven to lock moisture in your skin for 24 hours! It has a bunch of essential nutrients including “glycerin to add silky, all-day hydration, jojoba extract to improve skin’s texture, and petrolatum to act as a barrier to harsh elements.

The brown sugar vanilla body cream is perfect to put on my arms before going to work. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth all day long. It also makes me smell good! Brown sugar vanilla has always been a flavor that I’ve loved so I was so excited to see this fragrance.

The 3rd product I got to review was the white gardenia fragrance mist. What does it smell like? What is written on the bottle explains it perfectly: “The rich, floral scent of fresh gardenias promotes love, peach, and good spirits.”I just love the fresh scent of this mist!

A plus about bodycology is that none of their products are tested on animals. A company that doesn’t test on animals is great in my book! I just don’t understand why beauty products would even have to be tested on animals. I definitely recommend bodycology to anyone who loves soft skin and smelling good! You definitely get both of those out of bodycology. So check out their website to find out more information about them. Then go look for their products at your local retail, drug, or grocery store!

 

 

**Disclosure** The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

I received the products mentioned above for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Giveaway items are shipped by the company or PR agency. I hold NO responsibility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)