Saturday, March 26, 2011

World, meet Lindsay!

So apparently Lindsay Lohan wants to drop her name so that she can get a fresh start. She wants to be like celebrities like Oprah, Madonna, Cher, or Beyonce, and just be known as one name. Her mother said “Lindsay is dropping the Lohan and just going by Lindsay. Plus, me and (younger daughter) Ali will be officially changing our last names back to my maiden name, Sullivan.” The family doesn’t want anything to do with Lindsay’s father (Michael Lohan) and that includes sharing his last name. I don’t think though, that by Lindsay dropping the Lohan, that people will ever forget about her past. It’s just something that’s always going to be there, so nice try Lindsay.

What do you think about Lindsay? Are you tired of hearing about her on the news all the time?

Linking to…

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I agree, dropping the last name will not cause people to suddenly forget all she's done. I do hope that very soon, she will clean up her life and move past all the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the hop, drop by if you get the chance to check out my blog at WV Stitcher . I think regardless of what Lindsay does the problems she has had will probably follow her the rest of her life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Her father may have done some things to tarnish the last name, but she hasn't been behaving too greatly either. I don't think that will help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back!

    On the one hand I'm fed up with hearing about her; on the other hand I hope she gets herself sorted out before we have another Hollywood disaster on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of your comments!! Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)