Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am 21 and have Bieber Fever! Got a problem with that?

100_1849

So, I just saw the Justin Bieber movie in 3D with my 10 year-old cousin. My aunt had asked me about a month ago if I would take her to see it. And of course I said yes! I was actually planning on asking my aunt if I could take her, but she got to me before I could ask. You may think I’m crazy for being a Justin Bieber fan at 21, but I don’t care. And I gotta say, after seeing the movie, I am more of a fan than I was before!!!

One of the coolest parts of the movie was just the fact that during all the singing parts, you felt like you were right there in the audience!! If given the chance, I would totally go see Justin in concert because I’m sure it would be amazing!!!

I learned a few things about Justin that I didn’t know before.

1. He started playing the drums around the age of 2. (It might have been earlier, I can’t quite remember)

2. His mom was only 18 when she had him.

3. Usher wasn’t actually the person who found him on youtube. It was a guy named Scooter Braun.

That last one was the most shocking. I had always thought that it was Usher that found him and that’s what I think mostly everyone else thinks. But it was actually Scooter who found him on youtube. After contacting his mother, Scooter flew them down to Atlanta for a week and then after that he met Usher and Usher decided he wanted his label to sign him.

Another really cool part that I loved was that they showed how before the beginning of every show, they go around outside with the tickets that didn’t sell and give them to people who don’t have tickets. I think they also give them to people as upgrades to get them closer to the stage. I just think that is so amazing that they do that for people. And they showed Scooter saying something about how it’s like them giving back to the fans because if it weren’t for the fans they wouldn’t be where they are. That is exactly what it is like for Idol because without the fans voting for them, the contestants wouldn’t be where they are. Scooter also said that him and Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition have the best job because they get paid for making people happy.

I also liked how they showed a ritual that they have for Justin’s song “One Less Lonely Girl”. During every show, someone from his team goes out into the crowd and grabs a girl and says “Do you wanna be the ‘less lonely girl’??” Of course she says yes so then they take her backstage. During the song, probably around the middle, they bring her on stage and she sits on a stool. Then Justin comes out and hands her some roses and sings the rest of the song to her. I just think that is really sweet that he does that. I’m sure every single girl that gets to be on stage for that will never forget that moment. And I’ll admit, I almost had tears of happiness in my eyes while watching that because it’s just so touching watching someone have their dream come true!

So, overall, I thought the movie was amazing! It’s not that I didn’t have respect for him before, but I feel like I have more respect for Justin after watching the movie. It’s kind of like I understand where he came from better. He’s just a kid who happens to be famous. And he’s doing what he loves. It’s just an incredible story and I highly recommend the movie to anyone and everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)