Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Post About Blogging

So I’m reading a blog post about tips on getting more traffic to your blog (Seth's Blog) and one tip was to blog about blogging. So I thought, why not, I don’t know what else to blog about right now. Pretty much when I started my blog about 3 months ago, I just wanted to blog so that I could write about random things and get opinions from others. I haven’t been too successful with that because I don’t get that much traffic to my blog. My all-time pageviews from the time that I started blogging until now, is only 818. I wish I could get that in a week!! So please, email me and let me know what you would like me to include in my blog, give me any ideas or suggestions on how you think I can improve my blog. And pass my blog onto your friends :) Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. find other people's blogs and leave them comments and then hopefully they will come visit yours too, and through this interconnected web more people will visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)