Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Glee Episode!!

I thought I wouldn’t get to watch the newest episode until tomorrow but they put it earlier than they said!!! That opening was nice! They even had the fireworks coming out from their boobs like Katy Perry had in her video.

Wow, she got a tattoo of herself on her back? And her last name got spelled wrong? Haha…nice.

What is Mr. Shue up to? He’s adding them to the Glee Club?? Woah!!!

I love this song!!! I saw on iTunes that you could buy the 4 songs from tonight’s episode, and I saw that one was this song! I couldn’t wait to hear it and thought they did a great job!!

“I don’t wanna die yet, at least not until ‘One Tree Hill’ gets cancelled”…haha, Britney has the best quotes on the show.

Sue is going crazy!!!! And I thought she already was crazy!!!

“Thriller”!!! This should be pretty good!

“A zombie double rainbow”…wow.

Typical Sue, making them choose the Glee Club or Cheerios. And they picked the Cheerios? Wow!!

My roommate just made a good comment, where is Kurt? We haven’t seen him at all this episode yet.

The hockey team…wow, I didn’t knwo they even had one cause we’ve never seen them before.

Yay!!! Kurt! And you know what, I almost forgot that he went to a different school, haha…that’s why they haven’t showed him.

I never heard this song before, but it sounds pretty good! Wait, now it’s coming back to me, it sounds a little familiar. It’s either TLC or Destiny’s Child, according to my roommate. And Google confirms that it’s Destiny’s Child.

The girls wanna join the football team…and they’re allowed, sweet!! You go girls!!!

Awww, don’t do it Britney!!! Sue is sooooo cruel!!!!

Run, run, run!!! She got pretty far!!! Is she alright though?? Yup, she’s fine!!!

Yay, say no to Sue!!!!

“Thriller” was awesome!!! If only Michael could have seen that, I wonder what he would have thought of it. I thought that was phenomenal!!!

Katie Couric!! “Loser of the Year”….sweet! She beat all those people and things?? Wow!!! That’s hilarious!!!

Glad to see that Quinn quit the Cheerios so she can be back in Glee Club. Did she really just kiss Finn? Uh oh!!

Sponge Hair, Square Chin….haha, that might be my favorite Sue line ever!!!!! And OMG!!! They’re doing “Firework” by Katy Perry on Tuesday!!!!

Well, that’s all for now, I’ll blog after Glee on Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you must have been tired when writing this one......I had a hard time following it and didn't get the fact that you were commenting as the show was on....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)