Monday, January 31, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Jesse Eisenberg

So I just got done watching the SNL episode from this past Saturday night where Jesse Eisenberg was the host. I heard that it was kind of awkward when Jesse met Mark Zuckerberg, so I just had to see it for myself. That was funny how Adam Sandberg tried to pretend he was Mark Zuckerberg. I was watching the opening credits and noticed that Adam looked like Mark and then when I saw him come out on stage in the beginning, I almost thought that it was really Mark, haha. That was really the first time that they met? That’s so weird. You would have thought that they could have hung out before filming the movie so that Jesse could have portrayed him almost exactly. And did he really ask Mark Zuckerberg if he watched The Social Network? Wow, of course he did, dude!

Once-Daily Estro Maxx? Wow, they really made that seem like a real commercial. And I loved the warning at the end “Men taking estrogen may take an interest in TLC’s ‘Say Yes to the Dress’”.

Recently my aunt has been saying that Nick-at-Nite has been showing episodes of “My Wife and Kids” that start at 8:00 pm. This is a problem because kids might still be watching TV at this time and the show talks about things such as sex and “bumping private parts”. So I’m wondering if the spoof that SNL had about the Nick-at-Nite show “Mr. Wizard’s World” was referring to what my aunt is talking about. And I’m wondering if Nick-at-Nite just started showing “My Wife and Kids” at 8:00 pm or if they always have. I always thought that Nick-at-Nite started at 9, because most kids should be in bed at that time.  Well, I just did some research at it starts at 9 only on the weekends. Oh well.

“Do the creep”, haha…wow. I can tell that’s gonna be pretty popular. I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything about it before now. It’s only been a few days, but still, things from SNL like this usually get around pretty quickly. Remember “I’m on a Boat”? That started on SNL and I remember hearing about that from some of my college friends. I wasn’t really a fan of that, but I do think that “Do the Creep” is hilarious! Check it out if you haven’t already.

Wow, that clip about “The Skins” was hilarious. They took the ad placement way too far though, no show would ever do that. But it was funny to watch. That would be funny though if a TV network had to resort to that. But I highly doubt that any would.

Alright, well I guess that’s all I’ve got for now. Leave me comments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)