Monday, June 13, 2011

2nd Episode of “Switched At Birth”

So it’s Monday night and my new TV show is on, “Switched At Birth”. If you’ve never heard of the show, read my post from last week to find out what the show is about.

So Daphne got picked up for school by Emmitt who drives a motorcycle. Her birth parents don’t like that and they want it to stop. It’s a weird situation because you could say that they have no right to say what she does and doesn’t do. But at the same time, she is technically their daughter.

Bay spent time with Regina and they found out they have some common interests. It’s very interesting watching them interact with each other. And the whole concept of the show is really mind boggling still. I’ve just never heard of anything like this before. The only kind of switching babies at birth I’ve ever thought of would be if you had multiples and you forgot who was who and you mixed them up accidently.

I’m really hooked on this show though. It’s more complicated than I thought it would be. Like I said in my first post about the show, they can’t just switch their kids and get on with their lives. It’s going to be complicated for the rest of their lives.

The one thing I don’t understand is why Regina doesn’t want to sue the hospital. If I were in their situation, I would definitely want to sue because that was a huge mistake that they made. My fiance thinks that maybe Regina did the switch on purpose, so I guess that could be why she doesn’t want to sue.

Leave me comments letting me know what you think of the show! Have a great night everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)