Friday, June 17, 2011

Etsy Shop

I decided a little bit ago that I wanted to try to make and sell something on Etsy. So for the past week, I’ve been trying to figure out what I wanted to make. I finally came up with something…painted wood pieces. So, I got some supplies and I made two pieces and I have them up for sale in my shop on Etsy, which I named “Nicole’s Creations”. I’m going to allow buyers to fully customize and personalize every piece I sell so that they can add names, dates, initials, etc. I will also have stencils available to choose from and the colors can be completely customized. I’m not sure how this is going to work out but I’m willing to give it a try. If you run an Etsy shop and have some advice you could give me, I’d be happy to hear it! Check out my shop and spread the word!!!

Nicole's Creations

 

Right now these are the only two items to choose from, but as my shop gains some business, I will put up more choices to choose from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)