Monday, February 28, 2011

Let the voting begin!!

Alright, the voting has begun. Remember, this is the contest where the winner gets a performance by Train at their engagement party. Now, I’m not having an engagement party (that I know of, for all I know someone could be planning a surprise one, but I don’t know, I kinda doubt it) but if I did win this contest, I would be having one! You can vote once every 24 hours. Please vote everyday and get as many people to vote as you can! Thanks everyone!!!
Link to Vote
Note: You have to login first before you can vote (If you have registered at any clearchannel station, that is the login you use. If you aren't registered with clearchannel, you will have to sign up)
image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)